A TOUCH OF CRAFT
Craft Group provides a place and space for ladies who enjoy talking, laughing and occasionally doing craft! There are various crafts from crochet, embroidery, paper tole and others. Craft Group meets on a Friday morning at the church from 9:30 till 11:30 during the school term.
Why Connect with Craft Group:
- Fellowship is an important aspect of being a Cross Cultural Multi Generational family—it allows us to get to know others on an informal basis.
- A great place to welcome un-churched neighbours and friends.
- Fun and laughter is good for the body and the soul.
- Learn new crafts from other crafty ladies!
How to Connect with Craft Group:
- Just turn up on Friday morning ready to be crafty!
- If you need transport, contact the office with your details. They will be forwarded to the craft coordinator and you will be contacted by them.
For more information please contact: Kym ua.gr1556167525o.cuk1556167525nabyn1556167525nus@m1556167525yk1556167525 3273 4433