Friendship Group is an opportunity for fun and fellowship over morning tea, with quizzes, guest speakers, singing and much more.
Friendship Group meets on the first Tuesday of the month at the church from 9:30 till 11:30am.
Why Connect with Friendship Group:
- Fellowship is an important aspect of being a Cross Cultural Multi Generational
- family—it allows us to get to know others on an informal basis.
- A great place to welcome un-churched neighbours and friends.
- Fun and laughter is good for the body and the soul.
- Keep your singing voice supple and brain sharp.
How to Connect with Friendship Group:
- Just turn up on the first Tuesday of every month (not January though!)
- If you need transport, contact the office with your details; they will be forwarded to the Friendship coordinator and you will be contacted by them.
For more information please contact: Jeanette Stringer ua.gr1556167822o.cuk1556167822nabyn1556167822nus@m1556167822yk1556167822 32734433