Indoor Bowls is a social evening and fun way to meet new people, catch up with ‘old’ friends and stay fit. Indoor Bowls meets on Monday evenings at the church from 7:15 till 8:45 with a cost of $2.00.
Why Connect with Indoor Bowls:
- Fellowship is an important aspect of being a Cross Cultural Multi Generational family—it allows us to get to know others on an informal basis.
- A great place to welcome un-churched neighbours and friends.
- Fun and fitness is good for the body and the soul.
How to Connect with Indoor Bowls:
- Contact the office with your details, they will be forwarded to the Bowls coordinator and you will be contacted by them.
- Just turn up on Monday evening ready to roll.
For more information talk to Doug Fergusson, Dave Russell or Ken Griggs or email ua.gr1544526041o.cuk1544526041nabyn1544526041nus@m1544526041yk1544526041 3273 4433