Pastoral Care is a practical expression of care and nurture to those who are in need. It is expressed through providing emergency meals and hampers; home/hospital visits and phone calls and home communion to those who are housebound; cards and letters; prayer and much more.
Why Minister in Pastoral Care:
- All believers are blessed with the responsibility to uphold one another in practical, emotional and spiritual ways. Pastoral Care seeks to embody all of these.
How to Minister in Pastoral Care:
- Casserole Ministry—providing an occasional home cooked meal.
- Writing letters of congratulations, condolence and care.
- Cradle Roll—a card on the anniversary of a child’s Baptism and birthday.
- Visiting/communion in home or hospital.
- Updating the photo board.
- Typing and emailing the weekly prayer requests gathered from Sunday worship.
For more information please contact: ua.gr1556164122o.cuk1556164122nabyn1556164122nus@m1556164122yk1556164122 32734433