Prayer is the foundation of Sunnybank Uniting! Prayer has three movements—inward, outward and upward, and all of these movements of prayer require us to become attentive to the heart and voice of God in, around and through us. Therefore, we encourage all people to grow in both Personal and Corporate Prayer.
Why Minister in Prayer:
- God searches the earth for hearts that are open to His voice, and then God draws us to partner with Him in manifesting His Kingdom by declaring His will for love, justice, righteousness, wholeness, victory, peace, hope etc….
How to Minister in Prayer:
- Weekly prayer requests gathered from Sunday worship services.
- Weekly Wednesday 6:00am prayer meetings in the Prayer Chapel.
- Prayer Chain—for emergency prayer requests.
- Prayer for deliverance and healing.
- Week of prayer and fasting each year (Usually in August).
For more information please contact: ua.gr1556164795o.cuk1556164795nabyn1556164795nus@m1556164795yk1556164795 32734433