Worship is our highest calling! There is nothing on this earth that is greater than honouring God in word, deed and song.
The worship team has a heart to provide multi-sensory and multi-optional opportunities for the gathered community of believers to praise and worship God through singing, playing instruments and the use of audio visuals.
Why Minister With the Worship Team:
- It’s awesome! Being part of the Worship Team is a great privilege, a lot of fun, noisy, uplifting and an incredible joy!
- It requires commitment to attend practice and Sunday worship when rostered on.
How to Minister With the Worship Team:
- Sing and/or play an instrument as regularly as you’re available— we practice
- Thursday evenings 7:15-8:30pm.
- Prepare and lead an occasional corporate worship service.
- Prepare relevant audio visual presentations.
For more information please contact: ua.gr1544525704o.cuk1544525704nabyn1544525704nus@m1544525704yk1544525704 or phone 3273 4433